Tuesday 23 October 2012

Thoughts


  1. "If life gives you one reason to cry it will give you 101 reasons to be happy."
  2. "Is the end, where I begin."
  3. "The question you need to ask yourself is - do you need money or life? The money will be there in both cases, but the risk is involved in the latter."
  4. "I show only to hide."
  5. "Self-righteous people are always wrong about themselves."
  6. "Day never ends it starts fresh. So, we can start fresh every day no matter how good or bad the previous day was!"
  7. "I am not a rebel by choice."
  8. "I am soft-spoken but my words are loud."
  9. "Its when your life is back on track you start caring about yourself."
  10. "Battles are always fought well, but whoever wins is always remembered."
  11. "Don't watch yourself while crying. You'll pity yourself. Don't ever pity yourself!"
  12. "When we experience sadness and struggle, we associate it with the place."
  13. "Do we need to die or be seriously sick to do good deeds? Does near-death experience make us a better person?"
  14. "Don't take a conversation as an argument, start taking an argument as a conversation."
  15. "When a person is alone he remembers everybody."
  16. "Teenagers are species who aren't sure of what they'll do but affirmative about who they'll do."
  17. "Truth is always in front but we choose to look behind."

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm writing just to let you know that I'm still Alive!