Sunday 8 July 2012

Seasons of life

      At the moment my life is a symphony composed of three distinct phases: 'a lot of people', 'a few people', and 'almost no one'. Each of them lasts about four months of the year. Like the four season in a year.

      A lot of people- when I'm in touch with my colleagues, people I know and people I don't want to know. We talk about work, we talk about movies, we talk about politics, etc. But all we do is talk.

     A few people- when my friends are around. We hang out, we party, we recollect school days or college days and laugh out loud. We laugh at our stupid mistakes of past like it was just another thing that happened(which was a big deal back then). But time waits for no man or woman.

     Almost no one- when I'm alone not even I'm with myself. I have got friends but I need a solution. I'm lonely in my head, the heart brings courage through its veins hence we survive these stormy rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm writing just to let you know that I'm still Alive!