Monday 22 April 2013

Suffering own demons

            I have many demons inside me which makes me what I am (along with the angels). I thought I had control over my demons but this irresistible force comes to me when I am weak. Demons feed on our weaknesses and make us weaker. Waiting to be released, angels lying in a closed beaker. Demons have taken control over them now. Will there ever be a revelation? Complete annihilation of demons. Or will I be destroyed in this annihilation? The question no one can answer. All I can do is suffer my own demons and find a way to fight them. The struggle is long and hard but one who walks on the broken glasses can understand the true softness of sand. In reality, glass is created by the fire between the sands. Truth is always in front of us but we choose to look behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm writing just to let you know that I'm still Alive!