Thursday 28 June 2012

The art of photography

      Why do we see so many people trying their hand in photography? They say they want to see the world. I ask you, do you need a camera to see the world? Or do you want to show others what you really see? Clicking pictures uploading on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and Flickr; getting likes, comments, and shares. A perfect wanna-be we all have become. Can nature's true beauty be captured in photographs or its just a dead weight in your album? I'll click my picture with a DSLR on my face that will make me a photographer. I'll just wander around with my camera on the streets, national parks, and mountain ranges trying to find my candid moments but do we actually see the beauty and cherish it? All we do is stick our copyright on it and share it with others wanting to be photographers. Do we smile while we experience the beautiful moment or we just waste it digging for our camera and clicking it?
      I'm not a critic, I'm just thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment


About Me

My photo
I'm writing just to let you know that I'm still Alive!